New build 9 hole golf course and remodelling of the existing driving range using Inert Soil Recovery. This project was completely self funded.
Chelsfield Lakes Golf Club, Crown Road, Orpington, Kent, BR6 9BX
Chelsfield Lakes is situated approximately 15 miles south east of the City of London in the borough of Bromley and is situated directly off junction 19 of the M25.
18 Hectares (44.46 Acres)
Scope of Works:
Remodelling of driving range and a selection of course holes
Chelsfield Lakes is a 18 hole, par 71 parkland and wooded course measuring 6112 yards.
Chelsfield Lakes Driving Range extends 255 metres long (279 yards) and 131 metres wide (143 yards). The facility offers 40 floodlit driving range bays in total.
Regrading and landscape works to par 3 course extension to existing driving range, creation of short game practice area, new pond and creation of temporary access during construction.
Project Key Points:
- Creation of a high quality, challenging 9 hole golf course
- Better dispersement of surface water from the driving range
- Improved ball containment to driving range without need for containment netting
- Improved safety between driving range and golf course
- Improved opportunities for flora and fauna
- Creation of areas of biodiversity
- Increased visitor numbers
- Increased financial profitability
BELOW ARE WOODLAND ENVIRONMENTAL