World of Golf Sidcup
World of Golf Sidcup, A20 Sidcup By Pass, Chislehurst, Kent, BR7 6RP
Sidcup World of Golf is located within the London Borough of Bromley to the south west of Sidcup. The site is accessed directly from the A20 Sidcup.
6.07 Hectares (15 Acres)
Scope of Works:
Planning permission was granted at the site for the importation of recovered material to construct a mini masters 5 hole golf course, fishing lake, adventure playground and to remodel the existing driving range to a Multi Shot design. The application also included the planting of 1,000 + trees and shrubs, and the establishment of an area of biodiversity.
World of Golf Sidcup is one of London’s busiest golf centres boasting a 2 tier 54 bay floodlit driving range, 8 PGA qualified golf instructors who have the option of video teaching aids, a short game practice area, adventure putting course, cafe / bar and a golf superstore. Ashtour Limited also received planning permission for twelve 5 a-side football pitches that will be operated by Goals.
Project Key Points:
- Planning application
- Scheme design and build
- Conceived and implemented concept design
- Improvements to one of Londons busiest driving ranges
- Modernisation of the existing range outfield to a Multi Shot design
- Creation of a fishing lake in an area demanding pleasure fishing facilities
- Introduction of a Mini Master golf course to help develop World of Golf junior development program
- Improved opportunities for flora and fauna
- Creation of areas of biodiversity including bat boxes and reptile refugia
- Improved outlook from adjacent houses through the introduction of perimeter mounding and tree planting
- Increased financial profitability
BELOW ARE WOODLAND ENVIRONMENTAL